Saturday, January 21, 2012

Still Day 1

Well I made it through the afternoon and my evening shake at this point.  I am doing well and haven't gone off the plan at all.  At 5:45 this evening I was up to 58 oz of water drank so just a little bit more to go but I will get it in before bed.

Erin (my husband) has been ZERO help so far and has actually only made this harder for me at this point.  The most frustrating part of this is his annoying comments about eating at my favorite restaurants and now making the entire house smell like homemade pizza!  He was supposed to do this with me and we have the stuff for him to start but since we both want to give it 100% he wasn't ready.  He has a work function that will require him to eat with co-workers in the next few days so we will see when he starts what I torture him with!

I should specify that the actual process is not too difficult and I call it torture when my husband is teasing me but it really it is the mental process that you have to focus on.

Today for lunch I added a tablespoon of Chocolate Powder to my shake, it was ok.  I am not a big chocolate person so for someone that really likes it they may feel different.  I am still mixing the shake with water and I am sure it would be even better if I would use milk but we only have 2% in the house and I don't want to buy more until we use that up.  I plan to buy Almond milk when I do buy more because I want to give it to the kids as well.

Anyways after my lunch snack I took the 2 accelerate pills and continued to drink my water throughout the afternoon.  About 3 o'clock I started to feel hungry so I munched on some coco roasted almonds.  They were great, but I probably didn't get in the 4-6 oz this snack time.  We were out of town in Wichita and I didn't have a way to keep anything else cool.

I have found that 2 hours is about my limit for starting to feel hungry.  I can go an extra 30 min if I drink some extra water but that is about it.  With the guidelines of the program it seems to work out just perfectly for me.  At no point today have I felt like I was starving.  I haven't felt weak, jittery, tired or anything else that you may assume you would feel.

The only thing I have left this evening is my two flush pills and a glass of warm tea.  I am looking forward to this since I have some bedtime tea I can make with my Kuerig!  So that is all for now! Oh and I still haven't gotten my original measurements but I plan to get them before the day is over!

Now off to keep my mind busy so I don't start to crave those wonderful smelling pizza's that are currently surrounding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment