Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 2 comes to a close!

Evening weight tonight is 158 lbs! Glad to see at the end of the day my weight is still at 158!  Today went well, I took a quick nap after lunch and wasn't sure about the measurements of my snacks but I think I have it under control now.  I enjoyed the chicken I had a snack.  Tomorrow is my first eat day, I am nervous about choosing my meal and being out of the house for the first time since starting.  Starting this on a weekend was nice, tomorrow will be the real test! I promise my first move will be to go to work and remove the huge candy dish off my desk, and the sugar from my desk drawers!  Plus I will take a 10 oz cup and 8 rubber bands! Then each time I drink the cup full I can remove a rubber band and make sure that I am drinking all my water! I will let you know my lunch recipe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment