Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 7

Well I am still going strong.  No cheating unless you count one piece of broccoli that I stole off the kids dinner plates last-night. (I was starving and it was steamed and smelled so good)!  This mornings weight was 154.6!!! Down 6 lbs! I will take my measurements tonight and update them in a while!

I think the high amounts of protein are starting to make me a little cranky.  Or maybe it is just my super annoying husband who keeps putting all sorts of food infront of my face! Tonight he went out and bought pizza and cheese sticks! REALLY! Even after I had JUST finished the conversations with him about using the things we had in the cabinets and freezer! We have tons of food in the house and not only does he not use it but he goes out and buys something right in front of me that he knows would be hard to resist.  VERY frustrating! Ok, sorry back to my opinion of the diet! It has been mentally harder for me than physically.  I have been working out a little but not near as much as I should be. I was very sore after my Day 4 work out so I have to admit I haven't done anything else but I am hoping to get one in before bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment