Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 2 (and a little more about Day 1)

Well it's Day 2 and I am having a great experience so far. 

Let me finish up my Day 1 experience before I move on to Day 2.  Last night before bed I finished up all my water consumption! I will say my last 8 oz were tea but all other fluid during the day counted towards the 80 oz was water.  I really didn't have a hard time with the drinking piece, I can't honestly say if it is because I enjoy drinking water anyway or if my body was just needing it.  I made a hot bedtime tea for my final drink of the night.  I took the two flush pills drank the tea and headed off to bed.  The tea is caffine free but I was very surprised lastnight to still have sustainable engery at 11:00 PM.  I wasn't hyper my any means but when I first laid down to sleep I was wide awake.  I was worried I would not fall asleep but Erin and I sat up and talked for a while and watched the end of SNL.  Then I got sucked into the infomercial for a while but once I turned off the TV I was out like a light.  When I woke up this morning I felt VERY refreshed.  I sunk into bed and I am not sure I moved all night! I feel like I haven't slept that well in years. 

I did get my measurements taken before bed.  They were:

Chest: 36 inches
Arms: 12.5 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Thigh: 25.5 inches

My evening weight for the night was 159.0 lbs!

This morning when I woke up on Day 2 I was ready to get started again.  I took my Xyng and drank 8 oz of water. Then about 45 min later I drank my first shake of the morning.  This time I decided to use Almond Milk to mix my shake with. OMGEEEE! It was amazing!  I added 1 tablespoon of PB2 to the shake this morning. It was so great I could have drank 5, but I didn't! :)  After my shake I started cooking my snack! Today I went with Chicken.  Being home this weekend has been a big help for the first days of the plan.  I think it would be the best option for more working adults.  The chicken I used was seasoned with a rub so I put it in the oven and baked it for about an hour and a half.  Then I cut off the skin and cut off what I thought was approx 4-6 oz.  Note: before I do this again I need to figure out what exactly 4-6 oz of chicken looks like ;) I used the "size of a deck of cards" rule and eyeballed it.  I assume I was close.  The chicken was very  moist and I really enjoyed this for my mid-morning snack. 

I have drank about 20 oz of water this morning so far. Oh and I forgot to mention my morning weight was 158 lbs! Can't wait to see what my weight and measurements are tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment